GATE CS 2017 Exam Prep is powered by Youth4work (a leading portal for competitive exams preparation. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a computer based standardized test jointly conducted by IIS and IITs for post graduate engineering admissions and entry level engineering jobs in various PSUs. The test which is being conducted since 1984 in over 660 centres in India every year, is of 3 hours and the score is valid for 3 years.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is not so easy to conquer for Computer Science Engineering students, a candidate needs to be focused throughout the year in order to score good in the examination. GATE CS 2017 Exam Prep is one of the most required tool for better preparation as it offers the best available mock tests and practice tests for both technical and non technical section preparation. Computer Science Engineering students can also interact with other candidates through discussion forums to share exam preparation tips, important news related to Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering like examination notification, admit cards and result declaration schedule.
Key Features of GATE CS 2017 Exam Prep:
1. Complete Mock Tests for Computer Science Engineering covering all sections.
2. Separate Section wise and Topic wise tests.
3. Reports to reflect accuracy and speed.
4. Discussion Forums to interact with other Computer Science Engineering students.
5. Review all attempted questions.
Similar to the actual Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for Computer Science Engineering, GATE CS 2017 Exam Prep will test your prowess in both general aptitude and engineering section. Prep App also provides instant reports with score, speed and accuracy allowing the candidates to adjudge their progress and get performance enhanced well before appearing in the examination.
Syllabus and Topics covered in the GATE CS 2017 Exam Prep App:-
1. Engineering Mathematics:- Mathematical logic, probability, set theory and algebra, combinatorics and linear algebra.
2. General Aptitude:- English grammar, sentence completion, verbal analogies, word groups and numerical ability.
3. Computer Science and Information Technology:- Digital logic, computer organization and architecture, theory of computation, compiler design, operating system, databases, computer networks, web technologies, programming and data structures, neural network and artificial intelligence.
Just like every year, GATE-2017 will also take place in the month of January/February 2017. Online Applications are expected to begin in October 2016. With a question bank of over thousand questions, which include all sample papers, previous year papers and other important Computer Science Engineering questions, GATE CS 2017 Exam Prep App can be the best way to practice and prepare for the examination.
So don t let the days to pass without preparation, start practicing Computer Science Engineering mock tests. Youth4work team wishes you all the best for your exams.
Remember, yes you can!
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
GATE CS 2017 Exam Prep is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
GATE CS 2017 Exam Prep (version 1.0) has a file size of 3.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.